Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Arcásh-hunter - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcásh

Arcásh

Arcásh-hunter - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Arcásh-hunter - Accepted   Arcásh-hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:08 am

General Information

- Your Name: Oana 

-Time zone (GMT):
( GMT+1 )

-Latency:
30-50 ms home.

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
I came from Twisting Nether , spent my last 2 years in Twisted guild,i was main raider and hunter manager, many things happen and that made me and many decent ppl to leave that place or even quit game. I joined a great guild Clarity,i was 2-3 weeks trial then raider, was perfect place there, sadly they stopped raiding.
After I left I decided to only raid 2 days and only more if i choose, I came on TM because i saw many guilds doing 2 day raiding, i found a nice guild Friendly Fire where i joined as trial for 3 weeks then i got promoted to raider, but they changed to 3 day raiding, and one of the day is really not good for me even if i could raid 3 days, i've always been a 95% attendance raider, and i will always stay on bench if needs.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Arcásh

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any): 
ms-Bm
os-MM

- Number of traits of all specs:
Bm:60
MM: 56

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/arc%C3%A1sh
I am in MM spec, can't change my spec right now, i haven't paid the subscription yet, i will pay it soon i come back in game if i get a trial.

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:

preferable check before 7.3 since i wasn't so active after patch during my new course, that will end in 1 week from  now.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25111709/13#difficulty=4&class=Hunter&spec=Marksmanship&metric=dps&partition=1

- What is your past raiding experience?
Legion:
ToS: 3/9 M
NH: 5/9M ( after I left my 2 year guild I had to attend an intensive Course and for 2 months i was playing casual, not to much Mythic raiding in NH. I came back and killed Elissandre in my first trial day even i never had a try on it before, also around 80-100 wipes i had on Guldan M. )
ToV: 2/3 M
EN: 7/7 with over 10 farming kills for each boss.
Warlords:
HFC: 13/13 M 
BRF:10/10 M
HM:7/7 M

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?
IcyVeins, MMoChampion, Warcraftlogs.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
I agree.

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

I am Oana, I'm a 3d animator, I am still doing studies to become better since I've changed profession. I am a patient person, i never play for gear or stuff that makes me blind, i like to enjoy the game in a relaxing community with mature people that know how to have fun.
 I play this game for 9 years and many things about guilds and players in this game are not new for me. I've passed with success all my trials as Hunter before and even if i wanted  to get a bench spot sometimes was quite hard. I may not be the top 100 ranked hunter but i know how to do my job. Like most of the normal players, i learn from mistakes, i never do same mistake 3 times.
I will be available from 20 of September.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arcásh-hunter - Accepted   Arcásh-hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Everything looks good to me. The only thing I'm a bit concerned right now is although we're two day raiding guild with an optional third day (Wednesday) where we usually did 3 mythic bosses and cleared Hc more or less with socials of the guild, but recently we moved our farm mythic bosses to Wednesday now so we can focus on progressing new bosses on Mythic on Friday and Sunday. I am not sure how this affects you? This is still a temporary change to push some progress, and we remain a two-day mythic raiding guild i.e. Fri/Sun 19.30-22.30. We rotate spots around the raiders for farm mythic bosses i.e. first 5 bosses such that if anyone needs anything from a particular boss we swap him around for that boss with someone who doesn't needs anything. Let me know your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Arcásh

Arcásh

PostSubject: Re: Arcásh-hunter - Accepted   Arcásh-hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Cyclopes wrote:
Everything looks good to me. The only thing I'm a bit concerned right now is although we're two day raiding guild with an optional third day (Wednesday) where we usually did 3 mythic bosses and cleared Hc more or less with socials of the guild, but recently we moved our farm mythic bosses to Wednesday now so we can focus on progressing new bosses on Mythic on Friday and Sunday. I am not sure how this affects you? This is still a temporary change to push some progress, and we remain a two-day mythic raiding guild i.e. Fri/Sun 19.30-22.30. We rotate spots around the raiders for farm mythic bosses i.e. first 5 bosses such that if anyone needs anything from a particular boss we swap him around for that boss with someone who doesn't needs anything. Let me know your thoughts on this.
Ello,
My plan is to raid 2 days and have optional day like you say , if I can raid it I will. I like to have the option to pass the third day or not, if i need, you never know what comes up. I am most of the time at my desk, even if i need to pass the optional day there is always a chance that i can jump in if, for example: if you are missing to many ppl.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character

PostSubject: Re: Arcásh-hunter - Accepted   Arcásh-hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Yes, we don't mark any attendance for our Wednesday's raids Smile Our core raiders are however required to maintain about 80% attendance on Fri/Sun raids in order to secure a spot in progress raids ^^ But yes, Wednesday's raid is totally optional and you can join or pass even if you are online on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Arcásh

Arcásh

PostSubject: Re: Arcásh-hunter - Accepted   Arcásh-hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Ok then, sounds great for me.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character

PostSubject: Re: Arcásh-hunter - Accepted   Arcásh-hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Accepted. Whisper any officer in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcásh-hunter - Accepted   Arcásh-hunter - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcásh-hunter - Accepted
Page 1 of 1