Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Datboishazzy - Hunter Application - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shazzy221

Datboishazzy - Hunter Application  - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Datboishazzy - Hunter Application - Accepted   Datboishazzy - Hunter Application  - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:54 pm

- Your Name:
Mack

- Time Zone (GMT):
UTC+00:00

- PC Specs: 
i74790k 4.3Ghz
GTX 980 ti
500GB SSD (With WoW on it) 
1TB HDD
Benqxl2411z 144hz Monitor

- Latency:
22MS World
15MS Home

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
I used to raid on Moonglade Alliance back in Cata, i was part of a 10M raiding guild and i raided with them until WoD where we disbanded because we didn't have enough members for Mythic after the change. Since then i haven't found a stable guild to raid with. I joined some of my old guild mates in a guild where we killed Archimond Mythic but that guild soon disbanded too due to lack of players. In legion i raided with incineration but that guild also disbanded due to Drama, with that i stopped raiding for a bit and decided to take time off until i have found a stable guild. 

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Datboishazzy

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
MM/BM

- Number of traits of all specs:

MM 59
BM 40

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/datboishazzy

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21223956/11/#partition=1

These are the logs from when i was playing in Nighthold, 92%+ on all fights for Execution and DPS

- What is your past raiding experience?
Cutting Edge Lei shen

Cutting Edge Garrosh (10 and 25) Pre nerf
Cutting Edge Archimond 
Nighthold 4/10M (Stopped raiding during this Raid tier because guild disbanded)
Ahead of the curve on everything since start of MoP

Please Note that i only started Raiding seriously At the start of MoP

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

Best sources of information for me are Iceveins, Warcraft Logs, and SimCraft. I used all 3 to MinMax my Character and see what the latest trends in gear/talents are. I do check into streams often as well to check out High end raiders and see what they have to say about the class. 

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

I do love to theory craft strategies outside of raid time. And with your tight 2 Day scheduel you cant afford to waste too much time setting up and figuring out major changes to tactics mid raid. I think i would be able to add some insight. i Also raid led my guild in MoP to cutting edge Lei shen and cutting edge Garrosh so i have some strategy experience. 

Good luck on your application.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Datboishazzy - Hunter Application  - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Datboishazzy - Hunter Application - Accepted   Datboishazzy - Hunter Application  - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Talked with him in-game, looks good enough with good past raiding experience. Although still decent, the damage will improve more when he gets more gear. Invited him to the guild already.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Datboishazzy - Hunter Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1