Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minaith

Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined  Empty
PostSubject: Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined    Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 11:00 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
Daniel

- Time Zone (GMT):
GMT +1, Stockholm, Sweden (DST)

- PC Specs:
CPU: i7 -7700K
GPU: GTX 1070 Ti

RAM: 16GB DDR4 @2666MHz
SSD: Samsung SSD 840 Evo

- Latency: 40ms (world and player)

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?

I was a member of Praetor, having the rank of officer at the time of leaving. It was with them that my interest for raiding was truly sparked but eventually, I needed more than what I was able to get there.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Minaîth

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Retribution Paladin (969-970 depending on the fight), done sone lighter things as Protection Paladin in lower Mythic Keystones.

- Number of traits of all specs:
Ret: 83
Prot: 78
Holy: 65 (to clarify,  I do not play Holy at al)

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/mina%c3%aeth

- Post a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/Mina%C3%AEth

- What is your past raiding experience?
Ahead of the Curve: Gul’dan

Ahead of the Curve: Kil’Jaeden, with Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Harjatan and Sisters of the Moon killed on Mythic while ToS was current content.

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?
Sites like Icy-veins.com and thesilverhand.net gives a good overview of the spec I play as my main but I supplement these with talking to other Retribution Paladins that I see  are doing well, especially those that are obviously doing better, to see if they have tips and tricks, something I might have missed or something that isn’t well-known but smart.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes.

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

I’m a fairly easy-going, 22-years-old guy from the capital of Sweden, Stockholm. At the moment, I am unemployed but looking for a job, mainly within game-related work, such as development after having studied it in more general terms in high school (high school focus was media) and a course after (always loved animating). I guess  that could be seen a talent. Another one is that I know an almost obscene amount of facts that I will probably never have much use for. Similarly to how a sponge absorbs water, I learn and possess a small library of bits and pieces about a lot of subjects.

While I do like gaming, I also love traveling which I have done a lot (been to 4 continents and 20+ countries) and have practiced a few different sports and three different instruments over several years (though I haven’t touched two of them for ages). None of it, not even gaming, beats my love for skiing though.
Back to top Go down
Minaith

PostSubject: Re: Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined    Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Update: Finally got the correct trinket. I was one of the unfortunate players that did get the wrong Pantheon trinket at first, was pretty horrible but upgraded the tank trinket after a while since, while the proc rate and effective is decreased by 50%, it is still better than what I had. iLvl increased 970-971 (depending on setup).
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined    Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Hey, thank you for showing interest in our guild and taking out time to apply. Currently we’re looking for a retribution paladin that can play Holy OS really well. Besides that we’re looking for a new raider that is absolutely ready for Aggramar mythic and has relatively more mythic experience. Therefore unfortunately we’ll have to decline your application.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined    Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minaîth - Retribution Paladin - Declined
Page 1 of 1