Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mladolik

Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted   Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:31 pm

General Information

- Your Name:Mladen Angelov

- Time Zone (GMT): UTC +2.00

- PC Specs: i7 16GB RAM GF 760

- Latency:50-60

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
The Old Core, raider, was kicked when i puged heroic NH cause i couldnt make it to raid this week cause of real life issue

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Mladolik

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Resto Druid Balance Druid

- Number of traits of all specs:

54 Resto 46 Balance 38 Feral 38 Guardian

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Mladolik/simple

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/66236/latest

- What is your past raiding experience?

i was in casual raiding guild so mainly heroic with few mythics

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

with playing 12 14 hours a day every day it shows what work and what not

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
yes

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)
I am a f&b menager in summer resort hotels, I play as druid since before WotLK. Got alts only for other prof so i can make everything i need my self.Havent change my work place for 15 years now so i dont know what an interview job is. If any question i am online almost all the time.

Good luck on your application.
Back to top Go down
Yorg

Yorg

Character
Name: Yorg
Class: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted   Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:57 am

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out the application. 

We're currently not looking for healers for our mythic team, so I can't guarantee you a spot on progress runs. We however have farm raids every Wednesday, which you will be more than welcome to join. Are you okey with that? And how comfortable are you switching to Balance/Guardian?
Back to top Go down
Cloudmane

PostSubject: Re: Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted   Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:04 pm

I have a few questions, mainly why there are one heroic Gul'dan kill, but zero Elisande, a heroic krosus, etc...?

Will you be able to make our raid hours? Wednesday at 18.10 (optional farm raid), friday 19.10 and sunday 19.10 (progression raids, 3 hour duration).

Are you sure you want to join a casual guild if you play 12 hours a day? A lot of our players are running jobs, they won't be online as much as you.

I don't see any gear issues.
Back to top Go down
Mladolik

PostSubject: Re: Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted   Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 1:06 pm

hello
its ok if i dont make it in your main progress raid group. i can be like in a bench if someone doesnt make it. About balance yes i can switch cause i have the gear for balance I am afraid i cant say the same for guardian. Maybe i can tank normal NH with the gear i have atm, but dont know about heroic. My last guild was 5/10 heroic. Last raid was this tuesday but i couldnt make it cause i was on a birth day party, so i went pug before that so i dont miss the week reset with no bosses. I went 10/10 heroic on pug and i was kicked out from the guild. U got 3 raid days a week which is more then enough for me
Back to top Go down
Yorg

Yorg

Character
Name: Yorg
Class: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted   Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Got kicked because you pugged 10/10, thats awful Sad 

Everything else seems fine, so welcome to Furor! Whisper any officer in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted   Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mladolik - resto/balance druid - Accepted
Page 1 of 1