Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

A misrepresentation of your guild.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mearpond

A misrepresentation of your guild. Empty
PostSubject: A misrepresentation of your guild.   A misrepresentation of your guild. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm

You can take this for what its worth but today I was in a rdf hc with one of your guildies. Don't take this the wrong way you can do whatever you want with this info personally I would like to know if one of my guild mate's were acting in this kind of manner.

Thank you for your time. Smile

A misrepresentation of your guild. CvdglMU
Back to top Go down
Skymag
Admin & Ex-Guild Leader
Skymag

Character
Name: Sky
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: A misrepresentation of your guild.   A misrepresentation of your guild. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Sorry man ... if there is one thing i know, Dildo is not a player without tactics. Even though he has donor gear he knows what he has to do in any situation. From my point of view is the mistake of both players , cause there were insults from both sides as i can see  + anyone may have a bad day ( ex: I joined 5 pug rdf's in one day and didnt finish any of them cause of nabs/leavers , u get sick when joining on the 6th one ).

U just had to calm down and continue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Stratter
Abitou
Class Leader
Abitou

Character
Name: Abitou-Abitwook
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: A misrepresentation of your guild.   A misrepresentation of your guild. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 pm

+1 Sky..., btw we should talk to Dildo about that foul language... other than that... i undestand the actitude..., cause mostly pugs are fail... 100% no offense! but its true!
Back to top Go down
Mearpond

PostSubject: Re: A misrepresentation of your guild.   A misrepresentation of your guild. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:54 pm

I understand that for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A misrepresentation of your guild.   A misrepresentation of your guild. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A misrepresentation of your guild.
Page 1 of 1