Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Karuga - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuga

Karuga - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Karuga - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined   Karuga - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 9:53 am

General Information

- Your Name: Lasse Krüger

- Time Zone (GMT): GMT+1 (Denmark)

- PC Specs:  Ryzen 5 1600 ~ 8gb DDR4 ~ GTX 960

- Latency: 25-30ms

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
<Underrated> is a Danish guild. Their 2nd team was 6/11 and stopped raiding so i left them for that reason - i was of standard raider status.
<Contingency> is a 10/11 guild that transferred from alliance. I joined them as a trial a few weeks ago for strictly Argus progress, we got him to 46% "fairly" quickly. I was about to be accepted as a raider but i decided 2 things; the raid times didn't fit me (19:45-23:30 mon/thurs) and i felt that i wanted to progress further personally. As a 6/11 player, joining a 10/11 guild that only extends was not what i want to do.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Karuga

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):

Havoc / Vengeance

- Number of traits of all specs:

Havoc 80 / Vengeance 72

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
Armory Link

There's a funny thing, i transferred my first DH away from TM horde to Ravencrest Alliance after Nighthold. I'll link my old DH's armory as well, so that you have a more full image of my raiding experience in Legion
Old DH Armory

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
Warcraftlogs Link

- What is your past raiding experience?

I've been on both high and low end raid teams since vanilla. Assuming you don't want my life story here:

EN 7/7
ToV 2/3 (kinda looking around for The Chosen pugs)
NH 8/10
ToS 1/9 (i took a long break after killing the first boss on mythic)
Antorus 6/11 + 46% on Argus (around 170 wipes i think)

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

the Wowhead Havoc guide is good for the basics, i use simulationcraft if i have doubts about which gear pieces to use, and to set up a reliable pawn string - for more detailed scenarios/questions, i go to The Fel Hammer discord and usually get my answers there.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes, i agree with every rule. Seems fair

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

I'm 31 and from Denmark. Not too much fuzz about me, i'm really into music and can talk about it for hours. Used to play several instruments, but don't really anymore. Just a bit of guitar and a bunch of often-terrible singing. I play a lot of different videogames as well, my primary one outside of wow being Dota 2, but i also enjoy single player games in almost any genre.

i'm generally just a friendly guy with a calm and collected attitude

Kruger#2530
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Karuga - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuga - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined   Karuga - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:25 am

Hey, thank you for applying. You mentioned that you were already in a 10/11m guild who was extending and progressing only Argus. We are doing the same currently since it's almost the end of the tier. Also unfortunately we're full on DHs atm. Therefore we'll have to decline your application.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Karuga - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined
Page 1 of 1