Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nyv

Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined   Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 7:45 am

Your Name: 
Vali

- Time Zone (GMT):
+2

- PC Specs: 

i7-6850K; Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Toxic WITH BOOST 2GB DDR5 256-bit; 16 GB RAM, HDD 1TB

- Latency:
20-69

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
WoD:
Slaughterhouse:

Legion:
Slaughterhouse:
Overcore:
Clown Fiesta ( Overcore merged with another group)

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Nyv

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Unholy/ Blood

- Number of traits of all specs:
Unholy 81
Frost 75
Blood 74 ( very close to 75)

- Post a link to your character's Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/nyv
- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27417988

- What is your past raiding experience?
Slaughterhouse:

EN 7/7M CE
ToV 1/3 M ( guild disband, decided to go full scandinavian)

Overcore:
10/11 M

ToS
Clown Fiesta ( Overcore merged with another group)

6/9 M ( i was offline for 2 months  wedding+honeymoon)

ATBT

Clown Fiesta 10/11 M 

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?
Acherus Discord, Raidbots and Maxwei guide ( was a moderator on the Acherus discord kicked from the unholy theorycrafter group due to different opinions with the lead moderator)
Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes. Yes

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

29 year old, trying to comb together the beauties of personal life with the passion for gaming, born more than 15 years ago. I am a guy motivated to strive for the best possible result for myself and my friends. 

Due to my current job 9-17, I was often doing overtime, which diminished my free time in which I use to work-out, go to movies, read, play WoW or binge with my wife on different TV shows. 

I also am a nerd for fantasy novels. I am like an open library

I have a high desire to finish any project I start, some examples below:

Loose weight
Finish a single player game ( high fan of Gothic series, Elder scrolls, Age of Empires, Dishonored, Thief series, and the list is long.
Reading fantasy: high fan of Robin Hobb, G RR Martin, Patrick Rothfuss, Mark Chadburn and I can go on for all day.

On the WoW side, due to my current work state ( will change team in the next 1-2 months and will free up some time) I started with a fresh account in WoD and striven  to be a CE player since then. I had not switched to many guilds, and if needed so I was either pushed to do so, or had no alternative.

Given that I can only dedicate 2 raiding nights per week at the current time, I wish these days to matter and clear the content, get the FoS and the mount in every patch.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined   Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 10:03 am

Hey, we really liked your application. We would like to get you in the guild and want you to be part of our main team in future hopefully. However for now we may want to go with relatively fewer number of melees for Argus. That would mean being benched sometimes. Having said this we'll still try to make a spot for you as much as we can. What are your thoughts on this? ^^
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined   Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 12:55 pm

No response from the applicant. The application is declined.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined   Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyv - Unholy Death Knight - Declined
Page 1 of 1