Posts : 500
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-05-18
Location : Vienna, Austria
|Subject: Guild Rules Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:01 pm|| |
1. Do not spam.
2. Do not treat the guild chat as a “Looking-For-Group” channel. Ask your fellow guild members politely if they would like to join a raid that you are in.
3. Do not treat the guild chat as a public trade channel to sell your goods in.
4. Do not curse or use racial remarks.
5. Do not rage on guild chat or on voice communication that the guild is using.
6. Do NOT beg or ask for any items/gold.
7. English is the guild’s main language, therefore, only English will be allowed to be spoken within the guild chat and during guild events/raids.
8. Do not abuse caps.
9. Do not purposely ignore other members.
10. Everything you get from the Guild is free, this includes item from G-Bank and help from other members, no member is allowed to charge another member for any item/enchant/gem.
11. While being a part of Furor, any act of elitist and jerk behavior, which is commonly abhorred by other players on the server, is forbidden. If you are reported by outsiders for mocking them, it will result in a warning.
1. You must register an account on the guild forums.
2. The general communication rules apply to the forums as well.
3. Do not post inappropriate material: This includes, but is not limited to:
- Links to viruses/illegal websites.
4. Abstain from trolling in:
- Application section,
- News and Announcement sub-forum,
- Calendar Events sub-forum,
- Class Discussion section (specifically in Class Guides sub-forum).
1. Members must listen to the raid leader and obey to his/her instructions (given that they don’t contradict other guild/server rules).
2. Members must not make any decisions for themselves, and must not tell others what to do, unless instructed so by the raid leader.
3. Members must not leave a Raid group/PVP group while its taking place, if they join a GRaid they must complete it, leaving a Raid group and staying online for other things such as BG/Arena/Farming will result in a demote.
1. Bring the necessary consumables for your class and have all armor FULLY repaired before joining the raid.
2. Check which items you will be rolling for prior to the raid, to prevent mistakes when rolling.
3. If any additional information about the raid (tactics for example) have been posted you are required to read those prior to the raid.
1. Usually the bosses will be counciled. Do not complain about this.
2. Everyone must have the RCLootCouncil addon installed and updated before coming into raid or you will not be eligible for loot.
3. Do not ask the leader to reserve items for you and do not ask other members to pass certain items.
4. Raiders will have loot priority over trials. Trials will only be eligible for a piece of loot if it is passed by members.
Miscellaneous - Raiding
1. Leaving the raid early after receiving your items is prohibited. Player will be result in a demote, if they stay online after leaving the raid, relogging on alts will also get you a demote. It applies to everyone.
2. If you must leave early, you must let the leader know in advance (preferable at the start of the raid).
3. The general communication rules apply to raids as well.
4. In case of a server DC, come back as soon as possible when the server is back up. Staying offline after a server DC is prohibited. If you come back late your spot might have been given away.
5. Keep the Gbank alive. Put the right stuff in the RIGHT tabs only.
Low level mats :- All mats below Legion quality, are Low level.
High level mats:- Legion mats.
Consumables :- Do Only Elixirs/Potions
6. Alts are not allowed in the main run unless and until the raid leader asks you to log an alt to help clear a specific encounter.
1. The instructions given out by a higher ranking member must be obeyed by any lower ranking member (unless those orders contradict a guild/server rule).
2. Orders are not to be contradicted by fellow ranking members.
3. Insulting a senior member in any way, can result in a Gkick without warn, depending on the Senior member in question.
1. All officers and guild leaders deserve your utmost respect.
1. Do not call them names.
2. Do not mock them.
3. Do not ignore them.
2. Do not play guild leaders/officers against each other; If one officer issues an order that you are unhappy with, do not complain to another officer of equal rank about it. If you feel he/she is being unjust, report it to the guild council ONLY.
1. Represent the guild according to our code of ethics and standards.
2. Apply our communication rules to the general server chats and channels as well.
3. Do not break any server rules.
4. While in the guild you do not only represent yourself but the guild as well. So any sort of misbehaving will cause you a warning or G-kick depending upon the action.
1. If you are caught breaking a rule you will receive a warning. Three warnings equals a punishment depending on the severity of your crime(s).
2. If you catch someone breaking a rule, and no officer is online to take action, please report it to an officer or any higher rank than officer (preferably with screenshots).
1. Promotions are based on your online activity, merit to the guild, creativity, longevity of membership, respect shown and adherence to the guild rules and regulations.
2. Promotions are doled out based on the discretion of guild officers and leaders. Do not ask them for a promotion for yourself or your friends.
1. If you are inactive for 20 days or more you might be booted from the guild, unless prior notice was given.
2. Upon return you may be able to regain your spot and old rank in the guild, depending on how full we are. (You might need to fill application to rejoin the guild)
3. Those who leave the guild without any reason/nerd raging/qqing will be added to the Blacklist. No re-invite is possible what so ever for the people on the list.
No one, not even the officers, are above the Guild rules.
Failing to obey the above stated rules will result in a Warning/Gkick, depending on the severity.
Keep a Happy atmosphere in the Guild!