Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trifuse

Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined   Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:15 pm

;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%">
General Information

- Your Name: Andrew

- Time Zone (GMT): Cet+1

- PC Specs: BenQ XL2420T (1920x1080@120Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.60GHz

- Latency: 22 MS

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
I was in the start of the tier in <One Step Closer> Which disbanded after 3/11 because of people losing interest in the game. Since then i've been taking a break because of this, I recently joined a guild by the name <Stheno> Which had some falling out with some of their members and massive guild drama, and they stopped raiding. I am looking for a guild which is actively raiding mythic content.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Trifuse

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any): Havoc / Vengeance. 

- Number of traits of all specs: 79
 Traits / 75 Traits

- Post a link to your character's Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/trifuse

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/trifuse

- What is your past raiding experience? Regretbly I only made it to 3/11 currently in this tier due to My guild disbanding. The other Legion tiers I've been playing have been nighthold and tomb of sargares 
where I did 6/10 and 5/9. I am hoping to surpass to higher results of the Tiers I do play in. Since I always find myself as ahead of the pack in the guilds I've been in so far.

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?: Simulationcraft, I use icy-veins and demon hunter fansites to research information, before patches with class changes hit. MMO Champion is also useful!

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them? Yes.

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

Well, I am very consistent when it comes to progression. Once the first few attempts on a proggression boss is over I usually feel that I have it down perfectly and I'm waiting for the other players in my raid group to catch up. I always have good attendance and I very much enjoy proggression raiding. My Dps is usually very good on the rankings. Sadly I don't have many mythic kills to prove this from. I know that a demon hunter is not considered a very strong class ATM. But I usually am able to keep up with classes such as Monks anyway. So I can say that I am different from your average joe Demon Hunter.

Good luck on your application.

-Furor Staff-

Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Empty Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Empty

Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined   Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Hey, thank you for applying. Looks like the link to your logs and armory is not correct. Can you check?
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined   Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 8:34 am

No response for a long time. Declining this.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined   Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trifuse - Havoc Demon Hunter - Declined
Page 1 of 1