Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

New application: Sexy Demon Hunter-Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viers

New application: Sexy Demon Hunter-Accepted Empty
PostSubject: New application: Sexy Demon Hunter-Accepted   New application: Sexy Demon Hunter-Accepted Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 10:16 am

- Your Name:
Sharif

- Time Zone (GMT):
Mid-Europe UTC+01:00 (GMT doesn't exist anymore my dudes)

- PC Specs: 
GLAD YOU ASK! I just finished building my first ever PC and it's an absolute monster. 

MOBO: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon / CPU: Intel Core i7 7700 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 / SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / PSU: Corsair RM650x / Screen: a 1440p freak of nature with the size of 32" called Samsung S32D850T (next month I'll be using 2 of these in dual mode <3) / OS: Windows 10 Pro.

These specs let me play WoW and even raid in Graphics Level 10 (max.)

- Latency:
9 to 18 ms world/home (ultra fast)

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
The guild I raided with on a serious level during this expansion was Obscene, who sadly disbanded after drama related reasons which involved the departure of our main tank. 

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Sahrvin

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
X

- Number of traits of all specs:

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Sahrvin/simple

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15646349/latest

- What is your past raiding experience?
Was a hardcore raider during TBC, cleared Black Temple and Sunwell back then which was top tier endgame. Started raiding top tier during WoD again, and switched main class in Legion to DH. During this expansion I cleared till Mythic Xavius when it was current, and now I'm on 3/10 Mythic NH. 

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?
Watching the best DH's of the world on Twitch, looking at their stats on WarcraftLogs, copying their playstyle. 

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes.

Additional Question

I'm a 28 y/o male from the Netherlands working as a Web Designer (no I will not do free work :p). I like raiding on a mythic level because it's only then that I feel like I'm playing at my full potential. I want to clear content at the highest level >before< the next tier. I am a quick to adapt to new tactics and I carry with me a lot of high level raiding experience and focused gameplay. A 2-day raiding guild is exactly what I'm looking for and I'm willing to commit myself fully. I want to join you guys because I feel like your guild is currently on the same level as I am. And in me, you will find a valuable asset to your core team. 
Back to top Go down
Frejya
Officer
Frejya

Character
Name: Frejya
Class: Death Knight

New application: Sexy Demon Hunter-Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application: Sexy Demon Hunter-Accepted   New application: Sexy Demon Hunter-Accepted Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

New application: Sexy Demon Hunter-Accepted
Page 1 of 1