Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudmane

Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted   Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
Mikkel

- Time Zone (GMT):
+1

- PC Specs: 
Enough. Custom built pc, but I'm not the brains behind this tech. Running custom graphics on 6 in-game, but I could go ultra on 10man content without issues.

- Latency:
30-31

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Uhm, started in vanilla, can't list all of them, and some were on an old account, but Blood & Tears, Why No Love and on this server I joined Naglfar Secured for 2 weeks before leaving my officer spot to someone else. The leadership took failing personally and yelled at trials over discord, which really put a dampener on the mood, so I left. In their own words: "do what you like doing with the people you like doing it with."
Hoping this could be the place!

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Cloudmane.

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Guardian. Have healed a few mythic keys, but nothing special. Prefer dps'ing over healing while in a raid above 10 players, but my 4 legendaries are all for guardian and it is my preferred tank class.

- Number of traits of all specs:

47 guardian, 30 resto, 28 balance.
This is my 2nd character in this expansion. I even got my rank 25 in artifact knowledge after every other alt got theirs from skipping to level 20 (mine were in production, so I couldn't buy it). If it isn't enough, then I can easily run boost groups with other members to get myself, and possibly them, up to par.

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Cloudmane/simple
Have several gear options, depending on what you're searching for (more info at the bottom).

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zhmQxCWaHw9d3Tf2#view=analytical&fight=18&type=damage-taken&options=166

Skip around and find something interesting, but you have to go back a week to find me. We had a lot of progression on Gul'Dan HC, and I didn't get my kill with the guild, so you won't find that kill there with me in it. As for uptime on defensive cds, I saved them during progress and healed myself during spike damage instead - I rarely drop low, but mythic difficulty should hopefully and finally change that Very Happy 

- What is your past raiding experience?
MC, BWL, Kara, Gruul, Mt. Hyjal, Naxx, Ulduar, ICC, skipped the next two expansions (played casually from time to time), raided Highmaul on mythic with Why No Love last (WoD was not the legion I had hoped for).

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

SimCraft, mmo champion, icy veins, my head + occasional calculator. A few searches on other druids from time to time.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes, but please shorten them. Even my application isn't that long Wink *cough* 

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview

I consider myself nice, open, outgoing (didn't see that coming, did ya!?), empathetic and more flexible than your wildest Night Elf fantasy. I'm a gymnast, I've travelled the world while performing over 200 times for a year, was a coach in Iceland afterwards, and now I'm back to being a guy in Denmark with a druid between my fingers that never dies. And I can come across as arrogant, but just remember that I'm a little piece of &¤%# in size, so you're always welcome to amuse me with a new and original joke about my lack of height Wink but I rarely hear new ones that can be translated and still be a joke. 1k gold to the guy/girl that succeeds (even if I'm not accepted, just whisper, so worth it if they're good!!) Smile 

I like math, languages, learning, teaching and overcoming challenges. I prefer raiding 3 times a week, but 2 times will do, and I don't plan on ever missing a raid. Extending is of course not a problem. I don't mind swapping to dps at all if it makes sense, but I still prefer tanking, especially since I don't have any legendaries for the other builds.
First, I joined WoW the week before the raids opened. Then I swapped toon because my real life friends and I were missing a tank for groups. And even though it's something I've done in all expansions, I enjoyed it more than I had first anticipated, and now I'd rather not be mainspec dps in raids. 

As for my build: It depends on what we want on the fight. For damage, and the build I'm currently farming for, I'll try to get the following items: https://imgur.com/a/PglDx
The total stats that you can see are not 100% accurate, and of course I'd want Luffa Wrappings as wrists, but that legendary has eluded me so far!
My preference is a tank with high mitigation, so I'll always save the best defensive items, and I'll be making a build for that as well, but the above build has a good amount of damage and active mitigation for fights where we encounter heavy aoe damage and it's due to adds needing to be killed. And the crit/vers ring could be the haste/mastery off Gul'Dan, but other classes scales better on mastery than me. Atm I have 3 build combinations on my character, not counting trinkets of course, they get swapped out and in constantly. Currently running 4p set, mostly from normal, so my ilvl and stat weights are a bit off-balance at the moment. My point is that I like being versatile, and I don't expect to get everything on my wish-list, but I'd like to know what sort(s) of bear you want me to be! Smile

If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)
I can help people get their bodies in shape :p I can help raidleading alt raids and assist people in my own needed artifact power farming.

Last edited by Cloudmane on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:54 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudmane

PostSubject: Re: Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted   Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 10:53 pm

The "Tell us about yourself" part is a bit scrambled. And as usual, I instantly notice minor things like 'joined wow' instead of 're-joined wow'. Any mistakes that I've made, I will clear them up in a reply, so feel free to ask away!

For raid ui I use ElvUI and DBM. Several extra addons as well of course. If you want a full list or SS of my UI in a raid, let me know, but it looks fairly standard. FPS in Dalaran is at 65-70 without a cap, capping it at 50 and I haven't seen it drop, even in raids.
Back to top Go down
Frejya
Officer
Frejya

Character
Name: Frejya
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted   Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Approved . He is in guild already as social . Promote him to Trial. Welcome to füror
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted   Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudmane - Guardian Druid - Accepted
Page 1 of 1