Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agdistis

Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 3:36 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
 Oliver

- Time Zone (GMT): 
+0

- PC Specs:  
I5 - 4690k, GTX 970, 16gb RAM

- Latency: 
18-24

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
My previous guild was Same - Tarren Mill, I was one of the two primary tanks for the guild, the core was
made up of IRL friends, we have recently had a falling out on a personal level so I decided to leave.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Agdistis

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Guardian, willing to play balance (I have competitive legendaries for this spec but havent played it since EN

- Number of traits of all specs:

76 Guardian, havent kept up with other specs

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/agdistis#

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9CF8kzZ6BNvAfXL7#fight=7&type=damage-done

- What is your past raiding experience?
7/7M EN, 6/9M ToS 2/11M Antorus, raided casually throughout cataclysm, raided heroic throughout WoD and 11/13M HFC

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

Mostly through reading class discords, discussing different approaches to gearing etc with fellow Druids

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

I  am currently a university student studying computer programming, in my third year. Outside of gaming, my hobbies are learning various things about historical events and creating video games using the game engine Unity.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 10:09 am

Hey Oliver, thanks for taking out time to fill out the application.

You seem to be a good player and everything looks good to me. However right now we have two main tanks (I play Blood DK and another officer plays Guardian Druid) but no proper 3rd/offspec tank. We'd love to have another solid tank but at the same time we want to progress with the current tank setup. We can rotate tank spots for farm runs though.

You mentioned you're willing to play Balance as well and that's what caught my attention. If we ask you to main your Balance spec while still keeping your guardian spec up-to-date will it be fine with you?

Lastly do our raid times suit you? We expect anyone who wants to be a part of the core/progress team to maintain at least 80% attendance on Fri and Sun raids.

On a lighter note, I'm a programmer by profession as well and have some good experience with Unity as well ^^
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Agdistis

PostSubject: Re: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Yes I would be happy to main balance and keep guardian up to date, as it is I'm currently trying to get LatC for my guardian spec so I've been gathering a few balance legendaries anyway! Currently the spec isnt up to date but with how quickly I've gotten my blood dk alt up to around 70 I should be able to get to 75 quite quickly.

Both raid days and raid times are fine with me, I shouldnt have a problem with attending them.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character

PostSubject: Re: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Sounds good. Btw what legendary items do you currently have for your balance spec?
Back to top Go down
Agdistis

PostSubject: Re: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Currently I have the soul ring, radiant moonlight and impeccable fel essence, not including things like ekowraith (Though prydaz is one im still yet to get)
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character

PostSubject: Re: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 7:48 am

Alright. Personally I don't have any issues here but I don't know much about druids. I'll leave it for our officer who plays druid and has a better sense of things. He's currently away for the Christmas holiday but I'll ask him if he can spare some time to check the application meanwhile. Apologies for the inconveniences!

And have wonderful holidays as well!
Back to top Go down
Cloudmane

PostSubject: Re: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 11:10 am

Hey there Agdistis.

I’ll try to keep it short. I’m the other tank, maining a druid since december last year. I have a few questions before I move on:
1. How many legendaries do you have in total & in guardian?
2. Which talent from a druid is particularly useful in Antorus?
3. What’s your /played on your druid @ 110?
4. Please provide me with a screenshot of your UI during raid-combat (LFR is fine). One for balance & one for guardian if there’s anything you’d like to highlight that isn’t present in your balance UI.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character

PostSubject: Re: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 pm

The candidate haven't responded for a long time. Declined.
Closing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined   Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agdistis - Guardian Druid - Declined
Page 1 of 1