Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Tmåc - Assassination Rogue - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tmac

Tmåc - Assassination Rogue - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Tmåc - Assassination Rogue - Declined   Tmåc - Assassination Rogue - Declined Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 7:43 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
Boris

- Time Zone (GMT):
CET

- PC Specs: 
Ryzen 1700 gtx 1070 ssd 240gb

- Latency:
Around 8-10 ms 

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
The Cult-Sylvanas i was raider in that guild,Enraged Revolution-Sylvanas member,Kill Guides raider till disband,Infinite raider,Alibi raider and last one Sorabi raider also.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Tmåc

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Assassination off specs Subtly and Outlaw

- Number of traits of all specs:
Assassination 78
Subtly 75
Outlaw 70

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/tm%C3%A5c

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/c18jzWNMV9yTAGw3

- What is your past raiding experience?
I was alwasy pve player from TBC back in the days we did Karazhan nothing special in WOTLK we manage to be 2nd guild in last tier in CATA we did nice job i was in The Cult sylvanas we manage to be in top 3 guilds in Dragon Soul.
Mop i did skip most of the raiding till last patch i was in boost group for cm so i didnt have time to play pve and boost at the time,and i joined Infinte and we cleared all boses on hc mode inSiege of Ogrimar than on mythic after pre patch,
after that i did switch guild and joined Alibi we did clear Helfire Citadele.
Legion comes and i didnt have time to be raider in any guild,work irl things and i couldnt raid but my work get stabile and i found time to play again and joined soem frineds in guil name Sorabi we did just 2/11m but wasnt my falut:)

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?
I have soem frineds in top guilds we speak almost each day i read on forums about rogues all the time ofc youtube guides if i miss something and ofc practice on my own.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes i did and i aggree with them 

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

Well i m 34 from Bosnia i work in gun shop so dont mess with me :)down to erath guy living with my family and play wow,thx guys for time reading this i know i am a bit low geraed for u guys now but i know if u give me chance i can deliver what ever u ask from me thx once again.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Tmåc - Assassination Rogue - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tmåc - Assassination Rogue - Declined   Tmåc - Assassination Rogue - Declined Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 8:26 am

Thank you for taking out time to fill out the application form. Unfortunately your current logs and mythic progress do not meet our requirements due to which we have to decline your application.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Tmåc - Assassination Rogue - Declined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fürõr @ Tarren Mill :: Application Section :: Applications for Fürõr - Tarren Mill (EU)-
Jump to: