Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kickz

Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted   Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:31 pm

General Information

- Your Name:

Faisal AL-Fares

- Time Zone (GMT):

+3 Kuwait  afro

- PC Specs: 

I don't have any idea to be honest Very Happy

- Latency:

Home { 143 } - World { 166 } 

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?

Primal Power 

my stats with them 7/7 n and hc , 3/7 m .. 3/3 n . 2/3 hc 

the reason why did i left them , it's because the merge after the Holiday and changing the raid time runs   

Character Information

3/7 m - 3/3 hc - 10/10 n 

- In-game Character Name:

Azkicker , but you can call me Captin Azkicker

- Armory link:

I've transferred from Kazzak yesterday , and Armory still not refreshed .. so keep up with edits Very Happy 

- /played Time:

Total time played : 40 days 
Total played this level: 37 days 

Amazing ha  Cool !

- A screenshot of your user interface / bindings in a raiding environment.

Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted 148587572415551

- What is your Past Raiding experience?

On my last account :

Highmaul N 7/7 - hc 6/7 

HFC : 11/13 N - hc 6/13

so .. yah am brand new player on PVE :$ 

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19531383/latest

Answer the following questions in detail

a. If you are a DPS, what abilities would you use to maximize your DPS? Prioritize them with proper reasoning.

pre-pot prolonged Power [ thanks to 7.1.5 ] ,  [Trueshot] [Blood Fury] >  [Bursting Shot] cz of legendary wrist >  [Windburst] >  [A Murder of Crows] >  [Sidewinders] > [Aimed Shot] x3 >  [Marked Shot] >  [Sidewinders] >  [Aimed Shot] x2 >  [Marked Shot] 

b. What talents are you currently using and explain why. 

[Lone Wolf] - cz of 18% dmg 
[Lock and Load] - for the two proc's . comparing for true aim talent .. would make it sucks cz everyboss gots another target to get focused 
[Posthaste] - cz i love to run away Very Happy
 [Patient Sniper] - cz it's buffed a little pit after they nurfed it hard , comparing to  [Explosive Shot] that takes more focus + skill shot + lower dmg
 [Binding Shot] - cz i wanna help you Sad   
[A Murder of Crows] - a perfect single target boss dps like Odyn , nythendra etc bosses , but what income to Helya's fight or the scorpion i would chose Volley for aoe ..
[Sidewinders] - it is all the MM hunter dmg 

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?

i've skipped it , but i will re check it and notice you :Pp 

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

well , i suck when i try to speak English Language so that is a benefit that you will not hear my  sensitive voice Very Happy , i love to talk about anything except politics , religion and fashion .. so yeah i love to talk just about sports Razz and when i say sports i mean football { the men football Very Happy } .. and i am a single father Cool  so wish me to rise my daughter well and make her to play a hunter too <3 

and am saving my best to the guild .. if there is one - crossing fingers Razz - 

cheers all ^_^   

Good luck on your application.

Last edited by kickz on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted   Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 10:03 am

Hey, thanks for taking out time for filling out the application.

Your overall raiding experience is bit low from what we'd ideally want to be honest but it should be fine for now. How good is your PC? Do you have good FPS in lets say 30 man raids while blood lust is active? I can't find you on wowprogress.com for some reason. How many weapon traits you have atm? Also please share a screenshot of your character with the keybinds as well.

Awaiting your reply before making any final decision.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
kickz

PostSubject: Re: Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted   Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:30 pm

Yeah am aware that am a little bit behind on Pve exp , but on this Expansion doing all my best to be one of the best as hard as i could ..

there is a picture now i posted it up there , hope it can say what i can't write 

and about wowprogress.com , i've transferred my Hunter lately from Kazzak Server and not have been refresh .. hoping it will be some soon 

MM traits : 47 / BM traits : 38

and thanks for replying 

cheers
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted   Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 7:09 am

Accepted as a Trial. Whisper any officer ingame for an invite.

Closing this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted   Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azkicker - Marksmanship Hunter - Accepted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fürõr @ Tarren Mill :: Application Section :: Applications for Fürõr - Tarren Mill (EU)-
Jump to: