Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragontail

Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted   Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 4:08 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
Anders Weijland

- Time Zone (GMT):
+1, Stockholm, Vienna, Bryssel

- PC Specs: 
I7 3930k@4.5 Ghz, 32 GB of 1866 Mhz ram, 3x512 GB 850 Pro SSD, AMD Fury X

- Latency:
25 world / 25 home, fiber 100/100 mbit

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?

Dominion, Vanilla – MT and Officer
Vildabrax, Healer, MT, DPS and Officer (During Cata)
Those are the guilds I have raided longstanding with in WoW, the problem is though I took a break and sold my account because IRL happened, but I never lost interest in the game during that time. So I cant link you my progress on the character of old so you have to make do with the ones I have.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Name: Dragontaíl
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
Ilvl Eq: 884
Ilvl In bags: 889
AP Lvl main: 47 soon 48
AP Lvl Offspec: Arms 35, Prot 35

- Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Dragonta%c3%adl/simple

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/Dragonta%C3%ADl
- /played Time:
Total 73 Days

@110 32 Days

- A screenshot of your user interface / bindings in a raiding environment.
Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted UI_Dtailclick image upload

- What is your Past Raiding experience?
Vanilla -> TBC up till Sunwell, cleared all
WOTLK, Ulduar and Lich King
Cataclysm, HC Raiding the whole expansion
MoP HC Raiding the first tier
WoD, Casually playing at the end to prepare for Legion(Mostly LFR Hero)

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gc9V6zrj2XADZL1p/

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21450675/10/

Answer the following questions in detail

a. If you are a DPS, what abilities would you use to maximize your DPS? Prioritize them with proper reasoning.

Opener: pre-Pot(Old War) -> Charge (well getting to the boss/mob)
(As of 7.1.5 using Frothing Berserker and Reckless Abandon for maximum DPS output)
Pop Battle Cry -> Rampage(Getting enraged) -> Raging Blow(Hardest hitting Ability) -> Odyns Fury(Artifact Weapon second hardet hitting ability) -> Blood Thirst (to get enraged again) -> Raging Blow -> Furious Slash (filler if other abilities are on CD for more crit chance on Blood Thirst) -> Blood Thirst for rage and a possibility for enrage -> Raging Blow whether enraged or not -> Get to 100 Rage for Frothing Berserker Buff -> Hit Rampage to spend rage so one can cap and get the Forthing Berserker Rage. Use Execute procs from Ring whenever possible.

Sub 20% its all about the Executes(and maintaining cloak buff), number shows that execute makes more dmg even without enrage and Massacre buff, please refer to this forum post on MMO(yes I read to much WoW content as of Legion):
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2147305-7-1-5-RA-Opener-RA-vs-DR/page3

b. What talents are you currently using and explain why. 

Tier 1, Endless Rage – More rage means more frothing berserker buffs
Tier 2, Shockwave or Double Time - Depending on the encounter, stun when its needs to and double time for getting to mobs and such faster
Tier 3, Bounding Stride or Warpaint – Bounding stride like above getting to the target faster, Warpaint if I don’t have to move around and raid wide dmg is an issue
Tier 4, Frothing Berserker after 7.1.5 because it sims higher and gives more consistent DPS output
Tier 5, Inner Rage just gives more DPS plain and simple atm might change in the future if blizzard decides to buff the other two or nerf Inner Rage
Tier 6, Reckless Abandon as of 7.1.5 it got buffed and makes my DPS and burst more consistent plus it sims higher than the other two by about 5%

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes, I have and I fully agree with the hierarchy and the use of common sense when interacting with other people.

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

Well name is Anders Weijland and I live and work in Sweden, age 33(This year). Daytime I have a fulltime job as an IT-Technician/Consultant but my working hours are also quite generous so timeframes with raiding times will not be an issue.

I have a working microphone and I am not afraid of using it when needed, quite talkative if I might say so myself (pun intendedJ). I am not afraid of feedback on the contrary I love it because then it means someone sees something I don’t and I can be better for it. Although with me it works both ways and I will give you feedback if I think it can help you out.

Well to be completely honest I am an easy going and straight forward guy and I won’t be starting dramas left and right. I have dedication in everything I do and will always come well prepared to raids. I have the time to spare. I am not perfect and will mistakes(hey I am human after all, right?), but I try always to learn from the mistakes I do and get a little better.

I have been a gamer all my life and started off with Amiga 1200 and just got hooked on it right away, anyone remembering “Moonstone”? Killing the dragon was a nightmare J! Continues for a while with Nintendo 8 bit and 16 bit, but lost all the console hype when I got my first computer. Sold my other stuff and bought games, games and more games.
As I am an It- technician I have my own server and seeing as my Internet is quite good I can help host stuff like TS-servers, minor file servers or if you want a webpage(got my own already inhouse).

I think that is me in short terms, I am not too good at selling myself, but I hope it will be enough!

Kind regards
Dragontail /Anders
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted   Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:43 pm

Looks very good! You have my vouch.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
tofy
Officer
tofy

Character
Name: Tofy
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted   Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application. Good application overall. Accepted /w any officer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Dragontail

PostSubject: Re: Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted   Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Awesome thanks, will be doing that when I get home tonight Smile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted   Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragontail - Fury Warrior - Accepted
Page 1 of 1