Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Duality - Affliction Warlock - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duality

Duality - Affliction Warlock - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Duality - Affliction Warlock - Declined   Duality - Affliction Warlock - Declined Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:58 pm

- Your Name:
Nenad Petrovic

- Time Zone (GMT):
+3 GMT (Belgrade)

- PC Specs: 
32 GB RAM
i7-6700 CPU
3.4 GHz

- Latency:
20-25ms

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Banished EU - left because there was no progression in guild as they were already 11/11m and they value boosting over helping guildies.

Fusion - Very bad atmosphere

Sorabi - Horrible experience with people but mostly with toxic GM.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Duality - Tarren Mill

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Affliction 78 traits which is also my main specc - Destro 75 traits - Demo (didn't even touch the spec)

- Number of traits of all specs:
Look above

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/duality

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/duality

- What is your past raiding experience?
Used to be raidleader and class leader since TBC but i kinda stop playing on Pandaria...had a break untill half of the WoD was released then i came back to game.

Legion xp: 7/7 EN Mythic, 3/10 Nighthold, 3/9 Tomb & 5/11 Antorus

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?
I am checking up icy veins on daily basis, also black harvest group on discord...as well i'm looking up for new POV from leading warlocks like Fragnance and watching YT videos etc.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
I have read and understood your guild rules and i do agreed to follow them

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)
Behind the monitor i'm just casual person that is working as lead designer for about 7 years. I'm also very polite and helpful person as in game so is IRL. My biggest passion is Football and Gaming but all of that came behind as i got my little girl that is 3 y.o. now (yeah i am a father) she's my world now and my biggest achivement Smile At the end i'm vocal player that strive to overcome obsticles and ti improve as much as i can,accepting both critics and prizes.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Duality - Affliction Warlock - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duality - Affliction Warlock - Declined   Duality - Affliction Warlock - Declined Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi, thank you for applying to our guild. Currently we're looking for 1-2 dps (at most) for Argus mythic progress. Since there are very limited spots we would like to get a DPS having at 75% logs on each fight on mythic. Unfortunately we'll have to decline your application.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Duality - Affliction Warlock - Declined
Page 1 of 1