Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancestor

Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted   Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 9:39 am

General Information

- Your Name:
Patrick Petersen

- Time Zone (GMT):
+2 GMT (Copenhagen)

- PC Specs: 
8 GB RAM
i5-7300HQ CPU
2.50 GHz

- Latency:
20-28ms world

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
TAUNT AGGRO: Formed mid Tomb of Sargares - we manage to get 6/9 mythic then procressed through Antorus but left them once we were 3 mythic kills in 'cause of toxic officer core and did not respect the raiders as part of the core

Omnes: Joined them and manage to get 9/11 mythic kills to continue my own procressing include having a best shot @ Aggramar on 33%
Unfortunately they disbanded 'cause of unstable raid core

Now i am in turtles for now as a social just to be in something and be social

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Ancestor - Tarren Mill

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Frost 84 traits which is also my main specc - Arcane 74 traits - Fire 72 traits

- Number of traits of all specs:
Look above

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/ancestor

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/ancestor

- What is your past raiding experience?
I was once a openraid raidleader start of cataclysm and all the way to end of Warlords Though past experiance would be done everything on HC when it was current with normalized gear/lower gear - biggesst achievement is either my Cutting Edge Archimonde or Pre Nerf Ra-Den ToT before SoO released as openraid group

Legion xp: 7/7 EN Mythic, 3/3 ToV include Chosen, 10/10 Nighthold, 6/9 Tomb & 9/11 Antorus

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?
I am checking up weekly on icy veins, mage discord and simming my mage to sim the most useful gear but also dps increase/decrease on fights

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
I have read and understood your guild rules and i do agreed to follow them

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)
Behind the scenes i am a student that is working my way to become an electrician and currently working on some big projects @ the job - I am motivated and giving myself 110% I have played this game since the very start and been at every class so i am capable of multiclass on a very high level and from my irl perspective but also ingame perspective (thanks to pvp) can see out of the box at most times which have been quite a key success for my openraid groups but also using now for farming on alts and stuff
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted   Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Hey, we reviewed your application and after discussing with officers we're happy to tell you that your application is accepted Smile whisper any officer in-game for invite.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Ancestor

PostSubject: Re: Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted   Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:07 pm

That Sounds great! I Will take contact tomorrow and Whisper for an invite Ingame :-)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted   Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancestor - Mage Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1