HomeHomePortalFAQUsergroupsLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Share | 

Prudennce - Frost/Arcane Mage - Declined

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pridence

PostSubject: Prudennce - Frost/Arcane Mage - Declined   Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 pm

General Information

- Your Name: Kristian Jørgensen

- Time Zone (GMT): CEST UTC +2

- PC Specs: 

Notable specs:
 1070 graphics card
 i5-7400 processor
 Logitech G602 mouse

- Latency: 33ms

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
 - I am currently in Nerds of Norway,which I will soon abondon due to lack of leadership, rules and professional atmosphere. 
I feel like they do not treat people well, as there is a lot of passive-aggressive behaviour, and also a lot of moaning and groaning during raids, should we wipe. I do not feel like I belong in such an atmosphere, because I find that raging, moaning and flaming is counter-productive.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Prudennce

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):Arcane/Frost (recently learned, also dabbled in fire,but I cannot produce great results with fire in mythic content as of yet).

- Number of traits of all specs: Arcane - 77 / Frost - 75 / Fire - 75

- Post a link to your character's Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/prudennce

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/prudennce

- What is your past raiding experience?
Raided in all expansions since vanilla, with the exception of Draenor. Started legion in january, and am up to Coven at this point. I have not raided ToS other than pugs.

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec? Altered-time.com  / sims / youtube guides and similar pages on the internet.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?

I have fully read,understood their purpose and agree to follow them. They were very thorough, which would be a welcome change for me as my current guild lacks rules and leadership. To put it differently, a part of why I want to join your guild is the seriousness and respect the guild rules lay a foundation for.

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

I am a well rounded person who currently possesses a set of values which I strongly believe in. These are mainly adaptability, honesty, integrity and balance. I'm a good person to have around, as I will fill the role that is needed - be it a leader, strategy consultant, listener, helper and otherwise a nice person. You could argue that I am a person who likes to wear the correct hat for the correct setting. 

In games I most often play to win, and find the challenge within games the most appealing part. I need to be challenged, and games scratches and itch that needs to be scratched. World of Warcraft is that game right now,and I hope it will continue to be. I am a good loser, and can be a good winner too (I do not gloat). 

My greatest obstacle could be my degree of empathy - as it may cause me to be less happy during times where people are not being good to each other. I have left both a job and a guild because of atmospheric problems due to people lacking appropriate leadership skills, managing people poorly or even exploit people for personal gain. Many members of my current guild are immature and clumsy when it comes to other people, lacking the emotional skills not to be sulky in raids that are not going well. Its ok to be bummed out - and a rare mini-rage is ok, but consistently making a bad atmosphere when things aren't going your way isn't the way to improve, and quite frankly I don't want to surround myself with people who are extremely emotionally unstable. 

I am one of the few people who enjoy critizicm, albeit it helps if there are actionable advice and not simply "learn to play" - as people love throwing around at everyone. I strive to see my own weakness and usually know if I am delivering under par - and as such I try to improve. I am thankful for advice other people give me, even though it may not always be followed. 

Should you choose to invite me into your guild, you can expect a nice and stable man who will try to exceed expectations. I will fill whatever role you want me to, be it silent, funny, coming up with a strategy or whatever you may need. I lovee to be part of a great group, and contributing to the groups success!

Awaiting your reply, excitingly
- Prudennce.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Prudennce - Frost/Arcane Mage - Declined   Sun May 06, 2018 8:31 am

Hey, thank you for applying to our guild and my apologies for getting back so late. Currently we are looking for a DPS having at least 75% mythic logs in most if not all fights as we have very limited spots. Unfortunately we'll have to decline your application.

http://furor.forumotion.com

Prudennce - Frost/Arcane Mage - Declined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fürõr @ Tarren Mill :: Application Section :: Applications for Fürõr - Tarren Mill (EU)-
Jump to: