Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Paanic - Assassination Rogue - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paanic

Paanic - Assassination Rogue - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Paanic - Assassination Rogue - Accepted   Paanic - Assassination Rogue - Accepted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 11:55 pm

- Your Name:
Joakim

- Time Zone (GMT):
UTC +2 - Sweden

- PC Specs: 
Brand new computer with equipment

Pc info : 
1060 gtx 6gb
i5 8600k
16ggb 3200mhz ddr4

Headset: Steelseries siberia 840
Keyboard: Corsair k70
Mouse: Rival
Monitor: Benq 144hz 24"

- Latency:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7208387415

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Blacklist - Tarren Mill, Current status is a fulltime Raider, 100% attendance. Searching a new home due to a new work and a changed schedule. So current raidschedule in the guild don't fit me that well longer. Paanic

Character Information

- In-game Character Name
Paanic 

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Assassination

- Number of traits of all specs:
Assa: 78
Outlaw: 74
Sub: 0

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/paanic

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
Antorus: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/paanic
Some Logs/Rankings from EN/ToV: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19185303/10/

- What is your past raiding experience?

Introduction:

Started my world of warcraft career during the release of the burning crusade expansion due to a couple of friends asked me to try the game. I started the game and got into their raiding guild pretty quick and started my PvE experience in Karazhan. I got stuck for it, Like addicted stuck. And been raiding ever since that moment mostly. As most other people i of course had my share breaks in the game due to school, irl stuffs / work and such things but regarding PvE content i mostly "been there, done that".

Experience? Future?

When it comes to experience i have alot. I been raiding hardcore, semi-hardcore, casual, IRL guild aka shitshow raiding, and all that comes in between. I love it and i will not stop for a long while with it. I recently rerolled back to the original class i started the game in TBC with and that's a Rogue. And that will be the class i will play the rest of the expansion and in the upcoming one.

Antorus The Burning Throne?
The most recent and by my opinion one of the most fun raids in a while is of course Antorus. when it comes to my experience in this raid i obviously cleared heroic & normal difficulty. Mythic is the place im currently progressing in and so far so good i got 6 mythic bosses down on the ass. The guild im playing in has 7/11 progress and i had my fair share of progress on Kin'Goroth and also on vamithras. So my knowledge of the fight is 9/11 but on my score card im down to 6 official kills.

"Cutting Edge" List:
Cutting Edge: Kil'jaeden
Cutting Edge: Xavius
Cutting Edge: The black gate
Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall
Cutting Edge: Garrosh 25 man
Cutting Edge: Garrosh 10 man
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen
Cutting Edge: Argus [ #TheDREAM ]

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

When it comes to this i get help from sources as mmo-champion for patch notes and i also do some reading on forums. Same on Icy-Veins, check their guides and forums. I also keep myself updated in class discord and on the discord guide Ravenholdt.net - Besides this i provide backup for my theorycrafting from raidbots, Pawn & simulationcraft, Discuss with other fellow rogue players ingame and such things. I always aim to improve my gameplay and how i perform on different encounters. I check logs after to see where i fucked up, and what i can do better.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes of course, and i agree with the rules.

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

Well, My name is Joakim. Im 28 years old and currently living in Sweden together with my girlfriend and our dog. I work as a youth recreation leader where i live and i love my job. On my spare time i love playing world of warcraft and other videogames. Besides this im also a motocross-rider. I'm a kind, relaxed guy with a smile on my face that just love to hang out with friends and my family. And i don't mind a beer and a good movie at the evening before bedtime either.

Extra talents that could benefit you as a guild is that i got knowledge about Photoshop (not pro, but not the worst!) for kill-shots etc for guild websites etc and that i can bring an insane amount of raid attendance (100% baby, no doubt!) and a rogue that loves raiding and don't mind wiping for hours.

Thanks for taking the time to check my application and i hope you enjoy what you read!  Smile

Best Regards 
/ Paanic
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Paanic - Assassination Rogue - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paanic - Assassination Rogue - Accepted   Paanic - Assassination Rogue - Accepted Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Hey thank you very much for applying to our guild. I'm really happy to inform that your application is accepted. Please whisper any officer in-game for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Paanic - Assassination Rogue - Accepted
Page 1 of 1