Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Enhancethis - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enhancethis

Enhancethis - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Enhancethis - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted   Enhancethis - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:10 am

General Information

- Your Name: Harry Ellis (ign: Enhancethis)

- Time Zone (GMT): UK +0 GMT

- PC Specs: best not to ask Wink on a mac atm (uni life) moving out in 6 months and building a gaming pc

- Latency: 40 fps and <200ms but occasional and brief spikes depending on how many house mates are using the wifi

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them? 
1 - Brawlers in NH - new guild that was progressing well until officers became too focused on progression and created a very toxic environment causing 6 core raiders myself included to break away at the end of NH progression.

2 - we tried to make our own guild... forgot this is TM and theres so many guilds its hard to create a solid roster. RIP Vengeful Pride

3 - Blues for tomb: Unfortunately the GM left and handed lead to officers, all fell apart slowly.

4 - Bad Luck: I didn't have the time they initially required as they aimed to push 0/9 to 9/9 within one month (and they managed) - was playing rogue for them

5 - Tempus: Most recent guild for antorus: Guild drama with a GM sleeping with an officer's wife... idek that went to shit.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Enhancethis

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):Enhancement - willing to learn others

- Number of traits of all specs: 78 enahance (69 resto - 72 ele)

- Post a link to your character's Armory: 
://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/enhancethis

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/20486508

- What is your past raiding experience? Started in legion (thought i was amazing) every raid tier i have pushed myself harder and to achieve better gameplay although never getting CE since xavius. (7/7 0/3 7/10 5/9 2/11)

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec? Discord, Sims, Raidbots, Used to use icyviens etc... Youtube guides to bosses/PoV for my spec, in game i play with some of the top enhancement shamans and they help me to improve (Nudo and Bästion)

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them? Yeap

Additional Question

I consider myself an overly chatty and friendly person, i study psychology so am always there to help social issues and arguments if need be. I am a slight perfectionist so expect high performance from those that should show it but am always willing to help those who are less experienced and want a helping hand to improve. I have made a lot of friends in the game over the past year two of which are in your guild Brianbiceps and Boyka, and believe that in doing so have gotten involved iwth this game unlike i have to any other which is what drives to to keep improving and compete.
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really) - Yeah i can help you improve your instruction on how to apply cause god it was confusing to find where to go/that i had to make an account. Wink 

Good luck on your application. - Why thank you
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Enhancethis - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancethis - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted   Enhancethis - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Hey, thank you for taking out time to fill out the application form. Everything looks good to me and I'm happy to tell you that your application is accepted Smile Please whisper any of the officers in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Enhancethis - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted
Page 1 of 1