Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kortol

Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined   Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 12:41 pm

General Information

- Your Name: Ian

- Time Zone (GMT): +2GMT

- PC Specs: Gforce1080, I7, Solid State

- Latency: 50 Fiber Line

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?

I was in a one day per week raiding guild, i left them cause we cleared ABT on HC for the past three weeks with no attempts on mythic. The guild i called Intrusion.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Kortol

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any): Shadow (Main) Disc (Off)

- Number of traits of all specs: 75 in both

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/kortol

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
I spoke to Strombolina who said he could see my logs for Xiaa on Ravencrest. Please note i transferred (faction change/realm change)

a side note, i was healing main since uldar, when joining intrusion they mentioned that they didnt need any more healers and if i was to get a raid slot i would need to go shadow. I saw this as a challenge and have been improving in shadow ever since. I would be happy to man disc but i then need the velens future sight.

i was progressing on my shaman called kora on ravencrest in a guild called for progress i have really high percentiles:

link to the runs in this link below:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/y9Y7V23PvLThJrKW

- What is your past raiding experience?
MC
BWL
missed AQ (wow break)
a litte in the original Nax
Kara
SSC
BT (was in world top 50 guild)
missed Sunwell (wow break)
RS
Uldar
TOC
ICC
NAX (just missed plagued proto)
Firelands
DS
BOT, FOTFW, (missed wow break)
Missed Pandaria
HM
BRD
Hellfire
EN
NG
TOS (missed break)
ABT (only hc clear)

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?
Im always theory crafting, i use how to priest as a good source, you tuber guides and throry crafting with simc for stat weights and possible gearing alternatives i have in bags and bank.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?

Yes and i agree with them

Additional Question

I am a person who does what ever he puts his mind too, in wow but also in life. I used to work in the games industry (EA and Namco) and how work in financial sector as the pay is significantly more.

I like to live a balanced life and finding a guild with mates is important (intrusion has no spirit with little communication).

If my application is successful, you would have recruited a person who is always punctual with near 100% attendance. I am always ready and wanting to improve so positive criticism goes a far way. If i make mistakes i expect to be corrected so i dont make them anymore.

Thanks for your time. Please note that i am going on holiday to the sea - meaning that if i dont get feedback today i will only be logging on the 14th Jan. If you want to contact me before ill be on my phone playing hs for a short while (battle tag: Kortol#21507

I feel positive after reading the rules and would like to join.

Thanks you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Kortol

PostSubject: Re: Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined   Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 9:17 pm

Any update?
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined   Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Hey, first of all my apologies for the late reply. Currently we have very limited DPS spots for our main team and we are currently looking for a raider who’s current DPS is optimised for Antorus mythic. With a lot of regrets I have to decline your application. Good luck with everything you do. Meanwhile if we can be of any help please feel free to contact us in-game.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined   Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kortol - Shadow Priest - Declined
Page 1 of 1