Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smajLee

smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined Empty
PostSubject: smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined   smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:29 pm

General Information

- Your Name:Tony

- Time Zone (GMT):GTM+1

- PC Specs: 8/10 wow graphic

- Latency:50ish give or take

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
I was pretty much casual untill now ,had workin season here at my town...so its over now...Was pretty much in casual guilds etc...

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Smajleé

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any): MS Arms (71 trait) Offspec heh Prot 60ish traits , fury same 

- Number of traits of all specs:71 arms , 60ish prot/fury

- Post a link to your character's Armory:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/smajle%C3%A9

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs: have noone since I was casual so i didnt recond any personal

- What is your past raiding experience?
 I raid pretty much since Vanilla...Cleared all untill Naxx 3 first bossses...in mop i cleared pretty much everything(was back then in Prime).... WoD i played casually....

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

with some top Warr players from world via btag or skype....reddit...arenamate...few of interesting sites c(=

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?Yeah I do

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

Well I'm young father c(= Have a baby girl 10 months old...I like playing video games whenever I manage it c(= ....Playing game since 2nd year c(= ... Pretty much dedicated into everything I do ... perfectionist give or take hah...And I seek for a nice guild to stick with for long time and raid with...
Back to top Go down
Frejya
Officer
Frejya

Character
Name: Frejya
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined   smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 2:50 am

I'll inform officers for final decision.Pending..
Back to top Go down
smajLee

PostSubject: Re: smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined   smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 10:25 am

Roger that my friend c(=
Back to top Go down
nicentra

nicentra

Character
Name: Strømbølina
Class: Warlock

PostSubject: Re: smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined   smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 7:14 pm

I regret to inform you that your application has been declined. Currently we're looking for mythic experienced DPS players :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined   smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

smajLee - Arms Warrior-Declined
Page 1 of 1