Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuçky

Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted   Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:26 pm

your Name:
Loke (Loki)

- Time Zone (GMT):

- PC Specs: 
780484 Intel LGA1150 Core i7-4770 

- Latency:
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6099587346

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Well my last 1 was vertex, they changed raid times, so that got to late for me since i got early work start in the morning.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Chuçkyg

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Affli/destro/demo

- Number of traits of all specs:

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Chu%C3%A7kyg/simple

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22435138/latest/

- What is your past raiding experience?
Raided in brf gotten 7/10 myth pre nerf, hfc 12/13 myth pre nerf and 20% acrhi, also raided in hc firelands attended in realm first glory.
Everything here is pre nerf
- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

Reading and testing. Also videos. Both for class/specc and tacts.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes i have read them and agree to follow them. 

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)
Well im Loke a 22 year old maan from norway, Working as a concrete worker. Got passion for this game been playing for 7 years, lately its been much wroking so havent really bothered to start searching for new guild. But hey /2 channel Dosent make the search to hard.. Im a nice guy, dont like to preform bad or be fare behind with out any obvious reason for that. Like to have a laugh and jokes ofc and to socialize. Last but not least my english might not be the best but have no problem understanding or communicating with others. 
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted   Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Hey, finally you made an app! So yeah everything here looks decent enough to me. Just out of curiosity how will your raiding schedule look like? Will you be available for our main progress raids on Fri/Sun @ 19.30-22.30? And we also make a NH HC farm/fun raid on Wednesday at 18.30 server time which ofc isn't compulsory to join and you can skip if you don't feel like raiding on a particular Wed (although recommended to join all raids). Will you be able to attend those as well? Again its not compulsory but just wanted to clarify!

I'll just wait on the answers to these questions. Other than that you are accepted (almost ;o)
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Chuçky

PostSubject: Re: Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted   Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Hey! 

Yeah raidtimes fit me well and that early on wednesday is also good for me. And friday and sunday can also raid long so it wont be a prob even if u happen to take them further. Not working those days
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted   Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Sounds good man. Welcome to Furor! Whisper any officer for invite.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted   Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuçky - Affliction Warlock - Accepted
Page 1 of 1