Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Teleon - Resto Shaman - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teleon

Character
Name:
Class:

Teleon - Resto Shaman - Declined  Empty
PostSubject: Teleon - Resto Shaman - Declined    Teleon - Resto Shaman - Declined  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:07 am

General Information

- Your Name: Miro

- Time Zone (GMT): +1

- PC Specs: i7 6700, gtx 1080, z170a carbon pro, 16gb ram, I have choose the parts by myself

- Latency: 60ms

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Last one was Hakuna Mattata, I was there as social, friend send me inv. Already GM have something to do in RL that why this guild is pretty dead right now. Other guilds that I was in were mostly our private guilds.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Teleon

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any): Resto/Ele

- Number of traits of all specs: 41/23

- Post a link to your character's Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Teleon/advanced

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1098673/latest/#metric=hps

- What is your past raiding experience? minimum I am always aiming for Curve, I have played WoD up to BRF, skipped HFC,

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec? Im reading change logs and Icy Veins

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them? Yes

Additional Question

Sience like 9 months I am working as jr. sys admin. In my free time Iam playing wow lol and coding in c# mostly, tho coding I have started in c++ Right now I am aiming in wow to find stable group to raiding. Tho curves Iv got in pug groups, which - I belive - is harder to get than in guild group
Back to top Go down
Yorg

Yorg

Character
Name: Yorg
Class: Monk

Teleon - Resto Shaman - Declined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleon - Resto Shaman - Declined    Teleon - Resto Shaman - Declined  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 11:47 am

Hello! 

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application. We're currently looking for people who are ready for mythic progression and unfortunately you don't meet our requirements. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down

Teleon - Resto Shaman - Declined
Page 1 of 1