Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Frostpiken - Fire Mage - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemaster

Frostpiken - Fire Mage - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Frostpiken - Fire Mage - Declined   Frostpiken - Fire Mage - Declined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:26 am

General Information

- Your Name: 
Luka Mijailovic

- Time Zone (GMT): 
UTC+1:00

- PC Specs:  
i5-4210U 1,6GHz dual core (2,4 overclock), 6GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 840M

- Latency: 
60-80

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Night Division - I used to do alt runs with them back in MoP, but that turned into something close to main raidgroup. As for why did I leave, well general friendly atmosphere in the guild disappeared all of a sudden. Not raid-wise, raids have stopped after holiday break, then people stopped coming online, more and more people started leaving the guild and then I was left pretty much alone in there, apart from some old member's alts.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Frostpiken

- Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Frostpiken/simple

- /played Time:
Total time 12 days, 21 hours
110 played 6 days, 20 hours
- A screenshot of your user interface / bindings in a raiding environment.

I don't have any at the moment, because this laptop is new, but I will be sure to include one ASAP. It is just MSBT, weak auras to show me 
huge icon over my char for my Arcane Power duration and huge DBM notifications over the screen. Screenshot inc.

- What is your Past Raiding experience?
Legion - EN normal and HC, and now trying to pug for NH
WoD - This one I mostly skipped 
MoP - SoO flex and normal
Cata - Dragon Soul normal and some hc (this was on an old account, lost account)
WotLK - N/A
TBC - Karahzan, Gruul's Lair, Tempest Keep, and SSC. Only did a few bosses in BT before I stopped playing.

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs.
To be honest, I haven't used this before, I've just registered and idk how it works right now.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15520251/latest

Answer the following questions in detail

a. If you are a DPS, what abilities would you use to maximize your DPS? Prioritize them with proper reasoning.
Opener: Prepoting (deadly grace) -> MoA (precast) -> Apply buffs (Charged Up, Rune of Power, Arcane Power, PoM) -> 
AB -> AM (when available) -> Rune of Power 2nd charge -> AB -> AM when available. Evocation after my mana pool is empty and then comes conserve phase.
Conserve phase still buggers me a bit, because I tend to change talents to experiment a bit, but essential is that I save as much mana as possible: RoP -> MoA -> Nether Tempest (4 Arcane Charge) -> Arcane Missiles when available (2+ stacks or 4 Arcane Charge) -> when on 4 arcane charges: Arcane Barrage -> Charged Up -> Arcane Blast. The idea is to cast as much spells as possible while saving enough mana for burn phase which looks something like the opener. 
Burn phase: 4 Arcane Charges -> RoP -> Arcane Power -> PoM -> AM whenever available -> Arcane Blast.
Some of these things are subject to variation, depending on the fight, on how much movement/AoE the fight requires.
I am following posts on altered time forums and icyveins to try and improve as much as I can. 

b. What talents are you currently using and explain why. 
Tier 1 - Amplification - pure dmg increase.
Tier 2 - Shimmer - insane mobility (3 blinks with Displacement)
Tier 3 - Rune of Power - Simply amazing, even after the nerf
Tier 4 - Charged Up - Helps sustain the damage after clearing Arcane Charges for mana regen.
Tier 5 - Chrono Shift - this is for PvP mostly
Tier 6 - Nether Tempest - Extra dmg spell for conserve phase
Tier 7 - Overpowered - Nice boost to Arcane Power even after the nerf.
These are subject to change depending on the situation.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?

Yes, of course. And I do agree. I agree with reason in general.

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

Hello everyone, this might be my favorite part when it comes to any kind of application or any conversation (some people don't agree because I like to explain things as much as I can and they can't really bother to listen x(). Like I wrote in the application my name is Luka, I live in Serbia, Belgrade, at the moment. I'm 23 years old, a student of Faculty of Agriculture, Belgrade University. My field of study is animal science. As you can guess from this I love animals, I used to own 5 tarantulas, 2 albino mice and 2 rats as my pets, unfortunately I had to give them away because I moved to student's dorm here as it is much much cheaper than renting a flat. I really enjoy listening to music, that started with metal, then it grew bigger, I used to sit for hours during my high school days and discover new bands and genres. Some of them stuck with me, some not so much. My favorite band is Alice in Chains (forgive me Peal Jam my love, but there's only one favorite) because it was among the very 1st bands that I've discovered before I had the internet, say around 2004. Some other things also make this band very special for me. I am addicted to movies, lately not so much because of studies and work, but yeah in general I am. I love drinking beer and coffee, especially with my friends. There is nothing better in the morning than a good coffee, or a nice beer in the evening. To be honest, I am interested in a lot of things, which might not be a good thing because I can't get the time to try/see them all.
I used to draw a lot in high school, but I stopped for some time, and now I am getting back into it again, with addition to vector drawing in Adobe Illustrator which I've taken up on learning nowadays as my interest in graphic design grew bigger. I am in love with comic books, although my drawing is rusty to make those. As for my job, I teach English from time to time, my students are mostly Japanese, and I do my work over Skype. I don't like Nazism, and I can't find any logic behind people who worship Nazis in the 21st century. Generally I don't hate or dislike stuff because I stick to stuff that make me feel nice and comfortable, it's better living that way. I would really love to join this guild, not for raids, but more for friendly atmosphere because I think it makes this game even better. At the moment I am not keen on doing progression raids because I have a lot of stuff going on, just some relaxed alt runs. I am always eager to learn and improve in any field. Also, if it happens that I get into an alt run or any other obligation that I might have and my laptop malfunctions for any reason, there is an internet cafe nearby which I visit with a friend from time to time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Frostpiken - Fire Mage - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostpiken - Fire Mage - Declined   Frostpiken - Fire Mage - Declined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:52 am

Hey, thanks for taking out time to fill out the application. Looking at the logs I'm afraid you won't be able to join the main runs yet however you are still welcome to join our community and enjoy the guild environment Smile.

You can whisper any officer ingame if you decide to join as a Casual player:
- Cyclopes
- Tofylicious
- Darkspears
- Wipebringer
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Frostpiken - Fire Mage - Declined
Page 1 of 1