Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Lariza

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ewyna

Lariza Empty
PostSubject: Lariza   Lariza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello!

I recently joined the guild, but this past week and the one ahead will be very buisy for me due to College finals. After the next week, i have 15 days break, so i will be a lot more on. Aside this, I usualy play in a day-in-day-out bases.
In adition to this, i also have lots of alts, 5 of them 390+ and 4 of them 370+. Thats why even if im online, i jump from one toon to another.

I would like to ask how things work arround here...

Trials can only join "trial runs"?
Is there some sort of stable schedule for guild raids or they are made on the run? (remeber i dont have acces to most of the forum content yet)
Could anyone explain to me this rule?

8. Maximum of 5 ALT characters will be allowed / Raid (25 man). This rule is up to the discretion of the Raid Leader.

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kevinator

Kevinator

Character
Name: Kevinator
Class: Warrior

Lariza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lariza   Lariza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Trails can join trail runs infact its your top priority so that u can be promoted and not kicked.
Guild currently has random raids (most are advertised on forums)  But Group 69 raids on wedsnday 17:30 and you may be able to join depending on if they need you or not. DS 25man on tusedays 17:30-18:30
between these times
Main raids are at 17:30 server time that is our raid time.
Saturday/sunday trail run.

Last edited by Kevinator on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ptnazgul

ptnazgul

Lariza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lariza   Lariza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:06 pm

As a trial u can go to all raids if someone needs u. Ofc is all about priority as a trial u have lower priority to join 25 man raid at tuesday. But u have priority in Trials runs.

There will be some changes in the guild we are getting some raid leaders u can go to their raids if they need to so u have plenty of stuff to go. And u will see more stuff on forum if u pass trial.

Any other question just ask.

Tuesdays Graid 25man DS 17:30
Wednesday Grp 69 raid
Weekend u got the trials runs... 
Any other raids will be post in calendar and u can signup.
Back to top Go down
Ewyna

Lariza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lariza   Lariza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:50 am

thanks guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Ewyna

Lariza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lariza   Lariza Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello again!

I recently joined a guild run DS10 leaded by Bondock.
Im posting to screenshots, one of the raid, and another of a "good moment" of my performance. Please, dont get me wrong, im not posting this to ask a promotion or anything like that, but to show some activitie, so i dont get kick out. I know i should have been more active, but i was closeing the semester on college, wich was priority. Now im on a 2 week break, but i still will log in a "day-in-day-out" way due to work, college, training and rl resposabilities. I have Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays almost all day, and saturdays in the evening/night. The rest of the days i log just casualy, to do some stuff, but not for long.
I really wish to get to the pont in wich i can join with at least a few of my other toons so i can be more active for the guild, and bring some tanks and healers to the table. I really dont know how many raids i have to join, if this counts for something or how many trial runs should i join, but i hope this at least proves of my concern to stay.

Thank you very much!

Lariza WoWScrnShot_072214_151447
Lariza WoWScrnShot_072214_145432
Back to top Go down
Akif

Character
Name: Akif
Class: Shaman

Lariza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lariza   Lariza Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:36 am

dont waste your cd for fl hc 10man this week. cuz ill be making a trial run
Back to top Go down